MAPP-Net has assembled COVID-19 resources specific to mental health professionals and their patients. These resources will be updated regularly.
The American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) has assembled an extensive list of COVID-19 resources for clinicians, including several Telepsychiatry resources, as well as helpful information for parents and families. Resources include fact sheets, podcasts, toolkits, and more.
- Tele-psychiatry Toolkit
- Dr. Joshua Feder’s Blog: Coronavirus and Mental Health
- Dr. Joshua Feder’s Blog: Telemedicine During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Critical Updates on COVID-19 from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Video: Telehealth and COVID-19
- Video: Clinical Guidance for Pediatric Practice
- Video: Talking to and Supporting Children through COVID-19
- Video: Caring for Children with Complex Medical Issues through COVID-19
- Video: Disaster Management for the Pediatrician in the COVID-19 Response
- Telehealth Payer Policy in Response to COVID-19
- Advising Parents Experiencing Stress over COVID-19
The Whitehouse, CDC, and FEMA provide updates on and resources for the coronovirus pandemic.
The federal government is taking steps to protect American’s physical and behavioral health in response to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus pandemic. The resources in this collection were created by federal agencies and their partners to help healthcare providers, caregivers, and the general population prepare for and manage the negative behavioral effects that can accompany a public health emergency.
- Governor's Corornavirus Task Force
- County or Tribal Health Departments
- Suspension of Face to Face Requirements for Some Medicaid Programs
- Montana Healthcare Programs Notice
- Helpline – 800-950-6264
- Crisis text line – text “NAMI” to 741741
- Email through website
The National Council for Behavioral Health is the unifying voice of America’s health care organizations that deliver mental health and addictions treatment and services. For more than 50 years, we have been working to promote health and wellness among our staff, stakeholders, members and the communities they support. With recent news of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) inviting a heightened sense of uncertainty and apprehension, that commitment has never been stronger. In this time of confusion, there is hope. And there is help.
- Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Telehealth
- Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center
- FCC- Keep Americans Connected
- FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program
Zero to Five Family Impact Survey Report
COVID-19 has changed the way of life for families in Montana, and to help coordinate local and state responses, Zero to Five surveyed families across Montana to gather information on their experiences.
Violence in the Home